Parkside News Update: 03.24.20
WHAT'S GOING ON?
We hope you are doing well. We love you and we are praying for each member of PBC by name daily. New restrictions limit the number of people in our auditorium to 10. We are working hard to provide special live stream services and other programming. Please join me in spreading the word and about these special services. I am asking each of our church families to contact at least five people and/or families to join us for our livestream services. We are praying that these services will be life-changing for all who watch.
WHAT ABOUT CHURCH SERVICES?
Due to these updates, we are implementing the following:
- All church services will only be livestreamed until April 5. If the ban is lifted before this time, we will post an update. There will be no public gatherings at our church. Please join us for these very special live services at parksidebaptist.org/live or on our Facebook or YouTube channels. The singing and the preaching will be inspirational and helpful. Stay connected with church updates by visiting the website and social media regularly. Invite your family members and friends to join us online.
- The livestream services will be held at 10:45AM and 6:00PM on Sundays and at 7:00PM on Wednesdays.
- If you know of someone without internet access, they can call 469.505.2207 and listen to our live church services.
- Many of our adult Bible classes are teaching their classes using ZOOM. Learn how you can take part by calling 214.476.3858.
- Spanish will live stream at parksidebaptist.org/spanish.
- Deaf will live stream at parksidebaptist.org/deaf.
- Children can watch their Sunday school and children's church services at parksidebaptist.org/kids.
HOW CAN I GIVE?
We would like to encourage ALL of our friends and members of Parkside to PLEASE continue to support our church and ministries by sending their tithes, offerings, and missions in one of the following ways:
- Text-to-Give at 972.635.4957
- Online at parksidebaptist.org/give
- Regular mail to the church office
- In person, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, by calling/texting 260.227.1369 to arrange drop-off
If you choose to mail your tithe, please send it to Parkside Baptist Church, Attn: Finance Department, 1729 Gross Road, Mesquite, TX 75149.
WHAT IF I NEED HELP?
For prayer requests and needs please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more urgent needs, please contact one of our staff members.
FROM PASTOR WELLS
Please understand that these drastic measures are meant for the health and safety of our church family and the general public. We look forward to resuming our regularly scheduled services as soon as possible. We GREATLY look forward to being able to meet again soon as a church family. We love you and we will miss not seeing you.
I want to remind us of II Timothy 1:7 that “…God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” Therefore, as we continue serving together as a church family, we will exercise wisdom and discernment in our approach, and we will recall God’s Word to us: “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” (Philippians 4:6)
Pastor Mike Wells